Disclaimer – Metatroncube Software Solutions
Metatroncube Software Solutions is a web design and mobile development company registered in Ontario, Canada. By accessing and using our website and services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Limitations of Liability While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability of the information, products, services, or related graphics on our website or through our services. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Use of Our Services We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages that may arise from the use of our website or services, including but not limited to loss of data, revenue, or profits. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue our website or services at any time without prior notice.
- Third-Party Websites and Services Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
- Copyrights and Trademarks All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of Metatroncube Software Solutions or its content suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. The use or reproduction of any content on our website without our written permission is strictly prohibited.
- Changes to This Disclaimer We reserve the right to make changes to this disclaimer at any time without prior notice. By using our website and services, you agree to be bound by the current version of our disclaimer.
By accessing and using our website and services, you agree to the above terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
This Disclaimer agreement was last updated on 2023-02-07.